Wednesday 10 March 2021

Spots and Stripes

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you are all having a good week, we have three granddaughters back at school this week and they are all happy to be back (let’s hope the feeling lasts!!!!).  Seriously though it’s lovely to see all the children heading off to school.

We have a new challenge today over on Fab’n’Funky where I am the host this week with my chosen theme of:

Spots and Stripes

I made this card for my granddaughter Heidi’s 14th birthday


Image - LOTV
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - My Favourite Things
Doily, Sentiment, Die-cut hearts

We would love to see you joining in this week.

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. It is lovely that they are able to see their friends and interact as youngsters should, let's hope it continues this time. What a lovely card this is, love the image and the pretty papers and touch of green look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see the kids back at school Pat, it's been so hard for the youngsters to be cut off from their friends and social life to say nothing of the harm it has done to their education.
    This is a beautiful card for your granddaughter, lovely design and papers and I think these LOTV images are perfect for young teens. Hope Heidi had a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Pat, a super image - perfect for a teenager.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a beautifully presented card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat I love this beautiful card the image, colours and papers looks so lovely perfect for a teenager.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image used on your card Pat lovely design too x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx