Friday 30 April 2021

Happy Birthday

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge starting today over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Sentimental
(Your sentiment must be the main focal point)



Happy Birthday Die - Sue Wilson
Scroll die -  Memory Box
Wine glass die - unknown
Paper - My Favourite Things

I cut the sentiment out twice to give it a dropped shadow look.

Do take a look at the challenge blog for some great inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a good day!



7 comments:

  1. These die cuts look fabulous together Pat- love that scroll, so elegant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always rather like a focal sentiment and this is so lovely and blold and the flourish draw the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning, Pat, and I love the dropped shadow look on the sentiment. I hope you're having warmer weather than us - we seem to have gone back to winter!! Enjoy the holiday weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Pat, I love the bold sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Pat I love the colour, papers and the main sentiment, it all gels together perfectly
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx