Monday 24 May 2021

Holly Mouse

 Good Morning Peeps

I do hope everyone has had a good weekend.  It’s been very cold here so it was lucky we could meet inside as it was our granddaughter Emma’s 16th birthday on Saturday and I had my first hug with a granddaughter on her birthday in almost 18 months.  

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas with the Cuties where this month our challenge is:

Festive Furries and Feathers

We have no sponsor for this month so this will be a Just for Fun challenge.


Image - Digi Doodle Studios
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - My Favourite Things
Sentiment, Diamond Dust, Holly embellishment

Please take a look art the challenge blog to see the great inspiration by the Design Team and maybe join in with us.

Have a good day and keep warm!


6 comments:

  1. Adorable little mouse on this lovely card Pat. I'm sure that long awaited hug felt wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special hug Pat, so pleased for you.

    A pretty bright and fresh creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute Christmas card Pat, a sweet image.
    I'm glad you got to hug your granddaughter at last.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is your image Pat your card is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Pat love the image he is so cute, smashing papers
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous festive furry!! Love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx