Friday 4 June 2021

Santa Claus

 Good Morning Peeps,

A beautiful warm, sunny Friday morning so time for a new challenge at My Time To Craft Christmas, for the next two weeks our challenge is:

SANTA CLAUS


My image is from Di’s Digis coloured with Copics, papers are from stash, sentiment is LOTV and I added some Diamond Frost glitter.

Please take a look at the challenge blog to see the great inspiration from the Design Team and maybe get out those Santa stamps and join in with us.

Have a good day!




4 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card Pat, such a jolly Santa.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get much more Christmassy than Santa Pip, nice deign with the three strips at the top.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, beautiful colouring and a great layout- love those bright cheerful papers.
    Very wet here today- I think it's just today though...I hope!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous festive card Pat love that image of Santa also those lovely papers a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx