Wednesday 17 November 2021

Check it Out

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab'n'Funky where from this week our challenges will now be every TWO weeks so hope you will all still join in with us.

It's my turn to host this week and for this challenge I have chosen the theme of:

CHECK IT OUT
(let's see all your lovely Checks/Plaids/Tartan etc)


The paper I used is by MFT, the image I found in my stash and don't know where it is from, I coloured it with Copics, cut it out with a stitched circle die and layered onto a distressed circle die and I added a sentiment.

Have a good day.


6 comments:

  1. So cute Pat is your card and image l do like to see a bit of check or plaids gorgeous pink too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Pat. Lovely birthday card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card Pat, an adorable image and lovely plaid papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I am in love with this little cutie Pat that little doggy image is a heart stealer, lol, loving the papers you have used a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image beautiful colouring, lovely design and paper- love the theme of this challenge!
    Have a good weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....how sweet is this wee doggy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx