Monday 13 December 2021

Christmas Elf

Good Afternoon Peeps

Hope you are all keeping well.  Very dull, drizzley and misty here today, but the bright part of the day is our new challenge at Christmas With the Cuties, it’s our last challenge of the year and our theme is:

‘‘Twas the Last Challenge Before Christmas “
(We would like you to revisit any challenge from this year to make your project)

For my card I chose to go back to the February challenge of:

Gnomes, Elves or Fairies.


Image - Whimsy Stamp
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Lawn Fawn
Tree die -  My Favourite Things
Sentiment - Catherine Pooler

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge with your last minute Christmas projects.

Enjoy your day.


8 comments:

  1. Same weather here Pat, so dismal. But you card has a bright cheery feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Pat- love the elf! Fabulous design too.
    It's been pretty dark and dreary here today too- at least it makes staying indoors easier, but I'm out of isolation tomorrow- freedom!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Pat is your card what a fabulous fun image too! Dismal & wet here too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Pat, a fun image and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, thanks for sharing. Happy Christmas and have a fab new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat what a super, fun festive card I love that image it made me smile, lol, a lovely card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH what a sweet fun image on this lovely card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Pat, such a cute elf, he really made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx