Thursday 2 June 2022

Thanks

Good Afternoon,

I hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday, it’s been a lovely sunny day here so I have been sitting outside reading and listening to the cricket, it’s gone a little bit cloudy now so decided to come inside and thought I would post this card I made earlier in the week when it was a miserable rainy day.


It’s just a simple Thank You card, the image is a Polkadoodles stamp, coloured with Copics, the sentiment is courtesy of Desert Diva. Paper is by My Favourite Things and I added a bow.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts - Anything but Birthdays #678
Digi Chooseday Challenge - Anything Goes #22
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes #11


9 comments:

  1. So pretty bright and beautiful, sure to be a win with anyone receiving it. Thanks for taking part in the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean design and that charming flower with rainbow petals! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Pat the brightness of the card and the gorgeous flower so beautiful for a thank you card hope your enjoying the jubilee celebrations not much today as the weather is awful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS design and the colors are cheerful. Thank you for entering the challenge at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. We hope you'll play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and colourful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Pat, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very late arriving, away for the re-scheduled, re-scheduled wedding, but thanks for joining in at Allksorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx