Wednesday 14 June 2023

18th Birthday Card

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope everyone is well and having a good week, I am ready for some cooler weather now, I have been enjoying the sunshine but it's getting a little too hot for me. 

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Neva is the host with her choice of:

Use a Sentiment

My card is an 18th birthday card I made for our granddaughter Emma a couple of weeks ago.


The image and sentiment are by Pink Ink and I coloured with Copics  The background paper is by Honeybee stamps, the wreath circles are an unknown brand I bought off Ebay and the flowers are from a Lisa Horton die with some black pearls in the centre.  I added some die-cut hearts and a number 18.

We would love to see you joining in our challenge which will run for the next two weeks.

Have a lovely day whatever you have planned.

Challenges Entered:

Addicted to Stamps & More - #448 Birthdays (28.06)
Digi Chooseday - #23 Anything Goes (26.06)
PammiesInkyPinkiesChallenge #2323 Anything Goes (20.06)
Use Your Stuff - #486 - Flowers (21.06)
Allsorts Challenge - #732 Birthdays (17.06)



10 comments:

  1. A very pretty card for Emma, perfect for her special Birthday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant Pat, love the image....and what a great sentiment! Hope Emma had a fantastic birthday, such a wonderful age to be!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for a special birthday. Lovely colours and design. Hope the weather has cooled a bit for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pat for your granddaughter loving this weather its been a long time coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nearly said to you yesterday perfect for Allsorts then forgot, so please you joined in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Pat brilliant image and fab sentiment hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun birthday card with that sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card for your granddaughter, I love the layout of the design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I am sure the birthday girl loved it! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. I hope you will join us again soon! Nandini - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx