Tuesday 15 August 2023

Birthday Gnome

 Good Morning Peeps
 
At last I am back, no I haven't been on holiday again - we have been off the internet again for over 2 weeks this is the third time in 8 months so we have changed our provider to hopefully a more reliable  one.

I need to catch up with everyone now but in the meantime I have a card to show which I made for granddaughter Abbie's birthday last week.
 

 I used a Polkadoodles image, coloured with Copics, papers are by Catherine Pooler and I used a Tonic Scribbled Frame layered die to which I added some small flowers with Nuvo Drops centres, finished with a sentiment.

Enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. Seems a common problem with providers, ours has been messing us about for weeks, did the new wiring then nothing since.

    That's a very sweet card for Abbie, sure she loved it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for Abbie, cute gnome, lovely papers and layout. Good luck with the new provider!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back and sorted Pat...such a sweet card hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous card Pat, such lovely colours. Pleased you are back in tech land and I hope you manage to secure a consistent provider xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh internets can be so annoying hopefully this one is reliable your card is gorgeous Pat l love the image and the layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat it is lovely to be back and I love your fabulous Gnome card the image and papers work so well together
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx