Monday 25 March 2024

Holly Mouse

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all keeping well, I haven't been around much as we went away for a few days for hubby's birthday, it was nice to have a break though the weather was a bit too wet.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Christmas with the Cuties where for this month our challenge is:

Use Two Or More Papers
(but remember it must be cute and Christmas)
 

 
I used this cute LOTV dig and coloured with Copics, the papers are by Lawn Fawn and My Favourite Things, I added a sentiment, some die -cut snowflakes, a die-cut bow and some glitter.
 
We hope to see you joining in with our challenge this month.
 
Have a good day!
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Oooh Pat what an adorable card the image is just so cute lovely papers too .....its awful weather we are having where is the sun? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have a break Pat, hope you enjoyed yourselves despite the bloomin' rain!
    A sweet Christmas card to add to your stash, that little mouse really is adorable and as always such a lovely design and choice of papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet Mouse image and all very prettily embellished with the snowflakes and bow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pat! love your colours and the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat this is so cute and adorable I love that image I have never seen this one before the choice of papers is brilliant so is the ticket sentiment I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Pat, love the papers and that sweet LOTV mouse xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx