Good Afternoon Peeps,
I have a card today that I made over the weekend when the weather was so much cooler I felt like doing a little crafting.
The stamp and sentiment are both by Whimsy and I coloured with Copics.
Enjoy your day!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Passion for Markers - #846 Clean and Simple*
Let's Craft & Create Challenge - #233 Fun in the Sun*
Krafty Chicks Challenge - #829 Clean and Simple
I Spy with My Little Eye - #39 Something with Wings

So very cute and beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye challenge!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute Pat, lovely clean design, love the chicks!
ReplyDeletexx
Spectacular card! Great coloured image, very CAS in design. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at The Krafty Chicks Challenge! So nice to see you in the gallery.
ReplyDeleteDiane - DT KCC