Good Afternoon Peeps,
Sunday afternoon, this morning I went to the Sincerely Yours Craft Show at Leigh, it’s a while since I went to one and it wasn’t very big but I managed to get a few things I needed and also a few things that I didn’t need but it was a nice change.
I made a card yesterday so thought I would put it on today.
The image is a Polkadoodles digi and I coloured with Copics, papers are by Honey Bee and from my stash, I added a sentiment and some enamel dots.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Passion for Markers #849 - Use your favourite embellishments. (I love enamel dots)

They used to do that show in Thetford, then they stopped, but just checked and looks like back there in the Autumn. Although as you say it was small wonder if the hour plus journey is worth it, but nothing beats seeing things in the flesh.
ReplyDeletePretty colours for today's card.
B x
Gosh, can't remember the last time I went to a Sincerely Yours craft show, they don't have them locally any more. In fact we only seem to get 2 shows a year in Kent now, both Crafterama- and I missed the June one! Always nice to have a look around a show.
ReplyDeleteLovely card as always, sweet image, pretty papers and colours, I'm partial to enamel dots too.
xx
A lovely card. nice clean pastel colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely your colouring on the image is beautiful and the layout too, you can’t come away from a craft fair empty handed xx
ReplyDelete