Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Christmas Mouse

Good Morning Peeps,
 
I have a Christmas card for you today, made for the mid-month reminder of the challenge at Fab'n'Funky - MORE THAN ONE FOLD     




I used a piece of Hunkydory patterned card to make the basic card and added  an image by Whimsy, I coloured with Copics added a few silver stars and a sentiment.  
 
We hope to see you joining in with the challenge which has 2 more weeks to run.
 
 Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet little mouse for your Christmas card Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up as l haven’t had posts coming through my reading list until now, he’s a pretty fella lovely layout too so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fold, lovely papers- and love that cute little mouse .
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx