Friday 17 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 15


This is the second of my cards today and is for Charisma Cardz Challenge which this week is "Little Black Dress". I decided to make a monotone card except for the rose on the dress which I coloured with a Tombow pen. The stamp is a Debbie Moore which I stamped in Versafine Black Onyx embossed with clear powder, I layered it onto black paper and then silver mirri board. The dotty and flower card is from Kanban, and the striped paper from my stash, I added some fine peel off strips round the black dotty card. I used my new Martha Stewart lace doily punch on a piece of white and black papers and added a sentiment. I finished with a piece ribbon, Prima flowers and adhesive stones.

7 comments:

  1. Don't you love those punches, they add so much. Beautiful card, love the little bit of color to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those papers. Great card and lovely image too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and love all the different layers you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
    Thank you for joining in with Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I love the little touch of pink in her dress. Really makes the image pop.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely stunning card. Love the touch of pink.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx