Saturday 11 April 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 55 - Danglers


Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week was to include a Dangler on your card. I used a Penny Black stamp coloured with Sakura pens edged with Milled Lavender Distress Pad and layered onto pink paper and I made some tiny crystal earrings for her. The papers were from the Daisy and Dandelion pad the side piece edged with a daisy border punch. I added some Prima flowers, buttons and a sentiment with ribbon and from the sentiment added another dangler of jump rings and a bead.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the danglers. I love the buttons in the flowers too. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings. What a great idea!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and a brilliant take on the challenge Pat
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx