Tuesday 26 October 2010

Pick a Pocket





What an awful day it just never seem to have got light at all, still its been a good day for crafting! The challenge this week at My Time to Craft is "Pick a Pocket or Two" and for my DT card I used a Hanglar & Stanglar image, coloured with copics and cut out with Nesties. The papers are by Papermania from the Summer Bloom pad and a free one from Making Cards, I cut a pocket and edged with a Martha Stewart punch. The flower is by Magnolia, the sentiment is computer generated and I finished with ribbon and pearls.


6 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say Hi and thanks for visiting my Blog today - hat or no hat you are always welcome xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Forgot to add that your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Pat. Love the stamp & pretty papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers and the image are gorgeous but my favourite bit is the pocket with the MS border punch. It's a brilliant idea and would look great as a flower pot. Mmm. Got me thinking now.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Pat!! Your pocket is pretty, great layout and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and love your Hanglar stamp! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx