Sunday 3 October 2010

Spooky

My card today is my DT card for the challenge at The Crafty Pad, the challenge this week is Spooky and my image is by Debbie of the Crafty Pad, coloured with Copics. The papers are Graphicus, My Minds Eye - Bloom and Grow and from my stash. I paper folded a couple of bats and added some white Sakura Souffle pen for the eyes with a black dot. I used Nesties to cut the scallop circles. Our sponsor this week is Letraset: and these Autumn Promarkers are for this week's winner:
So why not pop over to the Crafty Pad blog and see if you can win this super prize.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Pat, Love the layout and the papers. Those little origami bats are fab. Hope you're having a nice weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Pat, I love the paper folded bats and the lovely halloween colours. Just fab.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Pat.I love your hand made bats.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute...I love Halloween colors! Your bats are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx