Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumn Leaves

Good Morning All,

My card share today is for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky where this week our host is the lovely Pat K and she has chosen for the challenge:

Leaves

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Kathryn at Stampart with a super prize of 5 digi's of the winners choice.

I must admit I only finished this card yesterday, I am having real trouble getting back into crafting after my holiday I just can't seem to get motivated at the moment.

Anyway onto my card


Image & Sentiment - Autumn Friends by Kathryn at Stampart
Colouring Medium - Copics
Paper  from my stash, edges distressed
Leaves, Bakers Twine, Pearls


8 comments:

  1. Great image and gorgeous autumn colouring Pat. A super card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike Pat - I loved this image too. Love the layout - those leaves are fab. I hope you get your motivation back soon - I went through that through the whole summer - it's hard to get back down to things after a break - I think the cold weather might help - all cosy and crafting! Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat, I love the image and wonderful colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat. Looks like you're back in the swing of things. Great card with such a fun image. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,

    It seems to be a growing trend with me keep apologising as it was only when I saw your comment I realised I had not visited for a while and looking here and then back at my dashboard see your blog is another Blogger is hiding from me. I really don't know how to cure the issue but it seems I am not getting reliable updates any more and with all the will in the world I only realise when I see a name and it gets me thinking.

    Anyhow, after all that babble have to say a lovely Autumnal card, I so love the colours this time of year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous autumn card Pat, great image and love your leaves.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card hun. Love the edges and those leaves are gorgeous.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very happy Autumn card with those great oranges, browns and greens. Very pretty Pat.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx