Saturday 21 September 2013

Spooky

Good Morning

Saturday again so time for a new challenge at "My Time to Craft" where this week the challenge is:

Halloween with a Black Cat
(please remember to have a black cat somewhere on your project)

I have to admit that Halloween cards are my least favourite to make, for this one I have made the background paper in Craft Artist I honestly don't know the make of the digi image as it was already printed in my folder, I coloured with Copics, added a ribbon, skeleton charm, some bat confetti and computer generated sentiment, I also added some adhesive stones for the cat's eyes and nose.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Pat, I love the cute image and brilliant paper.
    I know what you mean about Halloween cards, I always try to make cute ones rather than spooky, just like you have!
    I hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sweetie, I love how you've created the backing papers, great colours & layout.
    It's lovely working with you (MTTC) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick or treat,spooky and sweet - that is exactly what you are! Well maybe not the spooky part. Cute Halloween card Pat!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute Pat! Halloween is definitely not one of my favorite days. You pulled this together beautifully. Hope to be back to crafting soon. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is really sweet Pat… what a cute image - she's adorable and you've coloured her beautifully to match the pretty paper and ribbon! I love the cute skeleton charm and the bat confetti !!!
    Hope you are keeping well
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx