Monday 26 August 2019

Blue Snowman

Good Morning Peeps,

 What a beautiful weekend we have had, I have been lazing in the garden listening to the cricket and reading and an hoping today will be the same.  Hope you have all had a good one too.

Now to something more on the cool side, it’s the start of our new challenge at Christmas with the Cuties where for this month our theme is:

Let’s Build a Snowman

The design team were lucky to have images from our fabulous sponsor to play with:

Bugaboo
With a great prize for the winner


Image - Lil Snowman
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - LOTV
Tree Die - Memory Box
Glamour Dust, Sentiment

We would love to see you joining in with our challenge this month.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday whatever you have planned.


5 comments:

  1. What a cooling card for a hot Bank Holiday! I love blue and white on Christmas cards, it looks so fresh. I also listened to the cricket yesterday - it was amazing, wasn't it? I was a nervous wreck by the end!

    Have a relaxing BH!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Pat. I am a fan of kraft and blue so this card is right up my street. what a lovely tree too. Another lovely day here in Dorset. Far less stressful though now the third Ashes Test is over!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pat, love the colours and design, and you can't beat Bugaboo for a cute snowman.
    I've had a really lazy weekend too, much too hot to do anything energetic...and too hot to sit outside much even in the shade! I'm certainly not complaining, we need to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty Christmas card Pat, such a fun snowman and the Kraft looks fabulous with the pale blue papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx