Friday 23 August 2019

Fairy Houses

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer.  I haven’t been crafting for some weeks since my eye operation, which is healing well and improving, although I still have to put eye drops in 10 times each day.   I am now trying to get some cards done over the next few weeks until I have to have my other eye operated on.

My card today is for our challenge at My Time to Craft where the challenge for the next two weeks is Fantasy.


Images - Lavinia Stamps
Colouring Medium - Copics and Promarkers
Papers - MFT and stash
Sentiment, Glamour Dust

Have a lovely day.

Challenges entered:



4 comments:

  1. So pretty Pat, love anything Lavinia. Pleased your eye is improving, it's a horrid condition, my Dad had it as does our eldest son, very young to have it we are told but seems under control.

    Have a good Bank Holiday weekend, they promise sunshine!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, so pleased that your eye is healing well, from personal experience I know how horrid it is when you can't see properly.
    Glad that you're able to craft again, just don't overdo it.
    Your card is a beauty, I love that stamp.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Pat, I love your whimsical image and lovely blues.
    I'm so pleased to hear that your eye is healing well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx