Saturday 1 August 2020

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Good Morning Peeps,

I hope all is well with you this Saturday morning, warm but dull here after a beautiful sunny Friday.

  Norhing planned for us this weekend as we are in the area of local lockdowns so we can't even see the family out in the garden, I know these things have to be done but it doesn't make it any easier to take, I just hope it doesn't last too long this time.  The steam train which runs through our village was supposed to start again today as well but I think that must have had to be cancelled too as I haven't seen it.

Anyway I have a Christmas card to share with you today, I have been trying to get some done this week making 2 or 3 the same as I really need to get my box filled up.



Image - Bugaboo
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Kaisercraft & Stash
Sentiment - See D Stamp
Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost

Have a good day!

Challenges Entered:

Winter Wonderland - Square cards
Holly & the Ivy (#75) - Anything Christmas Goes
DreamValleyChallenges (#229) - Christmas in July

8 comments:

  1. What a cute reindeer and colored beautifully Pat. The paper is really perfect for your card as are the three buttons. I love everything about it. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute lovely card and image Pat enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat, sorry to read that your area is back in lockdown, I think it's going to happen to a lot of us now that the numbers are creeping up again, but as you say that doesn't make it any easier.
    Lovely Christmas card, The red and white design is fresh and striking and of course that's a really cute image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are in lockdown again Pat, it's like an a never decreasing circle isn't it. I'm supposedly out of shielding now and we had high hopes of seeing our children and grandchildren who live further afield this month, but in reality I just don't see that happening.

    A real fun Christmas card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun Christmas card Pat, a super image and lovely bright colours.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have been locked down again - if only people would be sensible!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and vibrant - love the colouring and the image. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute and bold card, great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creation :) Thank you for the challenge in the DVC challenge - "Christmas in July"
    Karolina - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx