Wednesday 12 August 2020

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

 Good Morning Peeps,

 Very hot and sticky here today so I have been making a Christmas card!! but I am going to sit outside in the shade and read when I have finished this post.

 Fab'n'Funky Challenges are having their annual summer holiday until the 9th September so our lovely Buffy has done a tutorial on CAS cards so please pop over to the Challenge blog here and take a look.  My card today is for this post.

 

For my CAS card I used a Sentimentally Yours Stamp by Trudie Howard, coloured with Copics, added some Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost Glitter to the tree and added a old Pink Gem sentiment stamp.

 Have a good day!

Challenges Entered:

The Holly & the Ivy #76 - Anything Christmas Goes

Make my Monday #128 - Clean & Simple


9 comments:

  1. Your tree is colored beautifully and makes for a wonderful CAS card Pat. Enjoy reading in the summery outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS card. We have filled the old paddling pool so I have just been standing in that!! Very humid here tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Pat- love that tree stamp!.
    It's been ridiculously hot here today- sitting outside was unbearable, even in the shade! I'm hoping for a cooler day tomorrow- rain would be welcome- but not torrential flooding thanks!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really great CAS card Pat, perfectly designed, afraid I find them so very hard.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and image Pat so hot here too feels a bit cooler today but it could change enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card Pat, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This CAS Christmas card is fabulous! The font of the sentiment really just subtly has a great impact. The tree is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely CAS Christmas card, Pat! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant and perfect Christmas creation! LOVE this Pat. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx