Friday 24 September 2021

Christmas Critters

 Good Morning Peeps

Hope everyone is having a good week.

We have a new challenge starting today on My Time to Craft Christmas where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Christmas Critters


I have used this lovely Christmas Mouse digi by Stitchy Bear, he is just so cute, coloured him with Copics, used some digi paper I had already printed and can’t remember where it was from, added some kraftcard, die cut snowflakes, ribbon, glitter and a sentiment.

Time to get Christmas crafting so hope to see you joining in with us this week.

Enjoy your day.




6 comments:

  1. That cute Mouse is sure to make the recipient smile Pat and the blue and brown colour palette very pleasing on the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little mouse, fabulous layout and papers- my favourite colour combo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable is your image made a fabulous card Pat using it lovely background too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little mouse on this lovely card. Great colour combo Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat this is one very lovely, fun, cute adorable festive card the colours I love the image I love in fact I just Love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Pat, such a fun image and lovely colour choices.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx