Friday 17 September 2021

Pastel Flowers

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all having a good week.  We have a new challenge starting today over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Embossing (heat or dry)


I made this card for my eldest granddaughter Zoe whose birthday was this week.  I used a Sentimentally Yours embossing folder for the background, the flowers were all cut with Lisa Horton dies and the Happy cut with a Sue Wilson die.

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week.

Enjoy your day!


4 comments:

  1. A pretty card Pat, lovely pastel flowers and great embossed background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card for your granddaughter Pat, the flowers are so pretty and look wonderful against the embossed background- lovely dimension too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Pat and l am sure your granddaughter will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done this one Pat that embossing is FAB I love the flowers and your choice of the soft pastel colours a wonderful card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx