Monday 22 August 2022

Frosty the Snowman

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you have all had a good weekend, we have had some nice sunshine (not too hot) and a few showers.

My card today is for our new challenge at "Christmas with the Cuties" where for the next month our challenge will be:

Frosty the Snowman
(lets see your cute snowmen)


For my card I used a cute snowman from Digi Doodle Studios, coloured him with Copics and added some glitter and some shabby white Frantage.  I used MFT dies for the frames, the background paper is by Crafters Companion and the sentiment a Whimsy Stamp.
 
Hope now the weather has cooled down a little you can get into Christmas mood and join in our challenge.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Love your cute snowman Pat, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet snowman card Pat and a good nudge to get out the frantage, I always forget about it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Pat l just adore your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute snowman Pat, you've coloured him beautifully and your design is fabulous as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Pat, such a jolly Snowman.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this little cutie Pat and thank you for reminding me about Frantage, I must remember to get mine out next time I am making a snowy card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe...what a cute frosty fellow. Lovely card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that is super cute Pat! Adorable image and gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx