Wednesday 21 September 2022

Autumn Mouse

Good Morning Peeps, 

I do hope everyone is well and having a good week.  I really need to get back into crafting and blogging as I have done very little of either over the past couple of months but Fab’n’Funky challenges are returning today after our summer break and I am host for the first challenge which is:

Autumn Colours


For my card I chose to use an image and sentiment from Pink Ink, coloured with Copics backing paper from a Crafters Companion pad and I die cut some leaves.

Hope to see you joining in our new challenge which will last for the next two weeks.

Enjoy your day!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking such a great theme Pat! Love your card, that mouse stamp is delightful, your design and papers beautiful as always.
    Definitely an autumnal feel to the air now, a lot less temptation to sit in the garden reading so more time to craft :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read over at Chris's blog it was your choice of theme and a perfect one, it's a season I love crafting for, even if I'm not so keen of the dark cooler days.

    You card for your theme is lovely with the Mouse and fun sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumn card Pat. What a fun mouse and great sentiment. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty is your card Pat and a lovely image and an Autume feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute mouse Pat this is so gorgeous and loving the autumn colours hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Pat, the mouse is adorable
    Hugs Buf xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet Pat! LOVE the leaves on the side, gorgeous design. Super cute image too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx