Wednesday 5 October 2022

Cute Penquin

 Good Morning Peeps,
 
We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab’n’Funky, our lovely Neva is the host for the next two weeks and her challenge is:

Embossing - wet or dry


For my card I used an embossing folder for the background and a digi stamp by Fred She Said coloured with Copics and cut out, I added a snowflake and some glitter.

We hope to see you joining in our challenge this time and please do take a look at the great inspiration from the Design Team.

Enjoy your day!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed background, love that happy dancing penguin! (Great fussy cutting too!)
    Have a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat I absolutely adore this wonderful cute festive creation the embossed background is fabulous the Penguin is such a fun looking guy I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, happy penguin on this pretty card Pat. The embossing folder you used is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful Pat, that embossing fold so different and one I might go hunt down.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Pat l like the embossed background and that gorgeous image love the cutting out too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous embossed background Pat and love that sweet penguin hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that expression on his face is so sweet! Gorgeous embossing folder and so perfect for this creation. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx