Monday 24 October 2022

Festive Food

Good Morning Peeps,
 
I do hope you have all had a good week, I've not been too good I have had a really bad cough and cold, (hubby had it first and generously passed it on to me), I have to admit it really wiped me out haven't been able to do a thing I was so tired but I am feeling much better now just need to get rid of the remains of the cough and hopefully get some energy back this week.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Christmas with the Cuties where for the next month our challenge will be:

CUTE & CHRISTMAS
(with the option of Festive Food)
 

 For my card I used a cute image and backing paper from Lili of the Valley, coloured the image with Copics and added some snowflakes, a sentiment and come glitter.
 
Time is moving on so let's see you get making some Christmas cards and entering our challenge.  Please take a look at the lovely inspiration from the rest of the Design Team on the Challenge Blog.
 
Have a good day!

8 comments:

  1. A totally cute and gorgeous card Pat, love this sweet image, so perfect for your challenge theme!
    Glad you're beginning to feel a bit better, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat LOTV are one of my favourite images! Hope you're feeling better soon hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of Peeps seem to have the same Pat, a friend has been knocked for six by it as well. Cut card which fits the theme a treat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat so glad that you are feeling better it is that time of year isn't it when there are so many bugs about. Pat I love your card the image and your chosen colours are fabulous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Pat what an absolutely fabulous image used on your card its gorgeous and the card is a stunner lovely background too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Pat. Hope you are on the mend, mine is still keeping me awake!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling a bit better now Pat. This is so gorgeous, one of my favourite LOTV'S X

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx