Wednesday 2 November 2022

Happy Christmas

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope everyone is well and having a good week.  We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky, where our lovely teamie Pat K is the host and she is challenging us to:

USE SHADES OF BLUE


For my card I used Sue Wilson's Slimline Scallop Rectangle Dies and a Sue Wilson Happy Christmas Die, papers were from my stash and I added snowflakes cut with s Crafters Companion die and then glittered with Diamond Frost.

We would love to see you joining in our challenge this week.

Enjoy your day!





 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Pat, great use of you lovely die cuts in those gorgeous icy blues xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline card Pat it's so pretty hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Pat, think I might need that DL die, looks useful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant slimline card Pat with pretty blues. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Pat is your card lovely shades of blue too and that die is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely design Pat and lends itself to all occasions and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pat, simple elegance. Hugs Buffy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx