Wednesday 30 November 2022

Christmas Postbox

 Good Afternoon Peeps,

    Well I have been absent for the past 13 days as we have been without the internet.  You don't realise how much you use it until it is no longer there and there are so many things you can't do.  Now it's a case of putting new passwords in everywhere and I will be round to catch up on my commenting as soon as I am sorted.

Anyway back to today and the start of a new challenge at Fab & Funky where this week our lovely Ginny is host with her choice of:

Die-cuts and Embossing only no stamped images


For my card I used an embossed backbround, a tonic die to create the Christmas post box and a Sue Wilson sentiment die, with a little glitter added here and there.

Do please check out the challenge blog to see the great creations by my teamies.
 
Have a good day! 


4 comments:

  1. Your spot on there Pat, we lost it for almost a week a couple of years ago so can identify. Loving the cheery red against white of your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat- beautiful embossed background and I love the post box, what a lovely die! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news that your back after your internet failing l know what you mean you want to use it more when you don't have it glad all is well now and with an amazing card l love the embossed background and the die pillow box as alway's a great card enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snowy background for that lovely mail box making for a wonderful Christmas card Pat. Good to hear your internet is back and running. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx