Saturday 12 November 2022

Balloon Mouse

 Good Afternoon Peeps,

Well here we are at the weekend, we seem to have had a busy week with one thing and another so I thought I would do a little crafting today but first I would like to share a card I made for our youngest granddaughter Lauren's birthday last week.


I used a Pink Ink Stamp - Balloon Mouse - coloured with Copics, the paper is a digi paper from Digi Doodle Studios and I used Sue Wilson die scallop slimline rectangle, the sentiment is a Uniko stamp.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Patties Creations - Anything Goes #200
DigiChooseday - Anything Goes #45
PammiesInkyPinkies - Anything Goes #2245
ElliebellesWednesdayChallenge - Anything Goes Nov.
 

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned!


7 comments:

  1. The quirky little Mouse looks perfect for a youngster Pat, sure Lauren loved her special card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pat is your card l am sure your granddaughter loved it as l do enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design Pat and I love these sweet Pink Ink stamps- this one is so cute! Hope Lauren had a lovely birthday- don't these granddaughters grow up fast!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet Pat I bet Lauren loved it! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Lauren was delighted with that cutie. What a perfect stamp for the DL card...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little mouse that is. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles digi choose day...dt Martine

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable little mouse and beautiful birthday card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx