Wednesday 22 February 2023

Birthday Bear

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well and enjoying some of the sunny weather we have been having still a little cold but it makes such a change from the rain.  

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where I am hosting with my challenge of  "FOR A CHILD".  I made my card for my friend's granddaughter who was three a couple of weeks ago.


The image is from Lili of the Valley and I coloured with Copics, the paper is from Honey Bee Stasmps and I added a ribbon.

We would love to see you joining in our challenge this week and you will find lots of inspiration from the design team over on the challenge blog.

Enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. This is just a perfect card for a little one, cutest bear and lovely bright greeting, love the choice of DP too.
    We've had some beautiful sunshine, it's been quite spring-like- sadly not today -it's raining! Haven't had rain for ages though, so can't complain- probably will be though in a couple of weeks if we get the big freeze that they are forecasting!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and colourful Pat and I am sure will appeal to a little one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Adorable image and I love the soft pink ribbon and bow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pat lovely image and gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect card for a little one, lovely bright colours. Its really chilly here tonight, just as the daffs are opening, typical!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is super cute Pat! Sweet image and gorgeous paper, lovely card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx