Saturday 11 February 2023

Birthday Flowers

 Good Afternoon All,

I have been busy all week trying to tidy up my craft room, as yet not looking much tidier even though I have tried to be ruthless and got rid of quite a lot of papers and things I have had for years and never use now.  I also threw out a pile of magazines that I had kept for ages meaning to read again but never got round to as the pile got higher.  Hopefully while I am in the mood will carry on next week while I seem to have some spare time.

I thought I would share this card with you today, I made it for my friend whose birthday is on Valentine's Day.


I found this image in my box already die cut and I have no idea where it is from, but I coloured with Copics, the papers are from My Favourite Things and I added a sentiment and some Nuvo Drops.

Hope you have a good weekend, whatever you have planned.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty soft pastel colours Pat, a beautiful Birthday card for a lady.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for your friend Pat, a lovely image, beautiful colouring and perfect choice of papers and colours.
    Well done on the craft room tidy up! It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate, isn't it? I had a good clear out at the end of last year- got rid of loads of stuff but it's started to build up again already and could definitely do with a good tidy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx