Wednesday 5 April 2023

Happy Easter

 Good Morning Peeps,
 
Hope everyone is well and has had some of the lovely sunshine we have had over the past few days, really makes me feel like summer is at last on the way.  I may not be around for a while after the Easter weekend as I am having another eye operation for my glaucoma on Tuesday so won’t be able to use my computer, but hopefully won’t be away too long.
 
Well the Fab'n'Funky Challenge is on it's way today and being hosted by our lovely Sue who has challenged us to:

Use Die Cuts


I decided to make an Easter card using a Whimsy stamp, coloured with Copics, I used an old Marianne die for stem and leaves and a tiny flower die by Sue Wilson and added a centre in Nuvo drops.  The papers are by Whimsy and finished with a stamped sentiment.

Enjoy your day!


7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous Easter card Pat hope your operation goes well lots of hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and beautiful Easter card in lovely sunny spring colours, cutest of images and the die cut sprig is so pretty.
    Hope all goes well for your op. next week- will be thinking of you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how cute is your card Pat the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully lovey design too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a bright and happy Easter card Pat.

    Hope all goes well with the op, my eldest son has glaucoma so understand the trials it creates.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun image on this pretty Easter card Pat. Happy Easter and I hope your op goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute card Pat, such a lovely image and pretty design. I hope your op goes well and that you have a lovely Easter weekend beforehand xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet Easter card. Those duckies are too cute! Lovely card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx