Monday 24 April 2023

A Christmas Carol

 'Good Morning Peeps,
 
Hope you have all had a good weekend, today we have a new challenge starting over on Christms with the Cuties where our challenge for this month is:
 
Cute and Christmassy with the option of a 
Hand Coloured Image
 
 

For my card I used a LOTV image and coloured with Copics, the papers are from Crafters Companion and stash, the sentiment is by LOTV and I added some die cut snowflakes and glitter.
 
We would love to see you joining in our challenge this month.
 
Enjoy your day!

 

4 comments:

  1. Pat your card is so adorable and what a fabulous image used great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An effective design with the horizontal panel of coordinating DP which carries the blue.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image Pat..I love LOTV stamps! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful Pat, lovely stripes to match the gorgeous scarf xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx