Wednesday 3 May 2023

Dragonflies

 Good Morning Peeps,

It's time for another challenge at Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our host is our lovely leader Chris with her choice of:

Things with Wings
 
 

I made two ATC's using one of the stamps from a set called Sweet Sunflowers by Creative expressions, I made the background using a stencil by Lavinia and Distress Oxides, coloured the Dragonflies with Copics and a glitter Spica pen (which doesn't show up very well on the photo) and the sentiment spring from a Jofy stamp set.

Please take a look at the lovely creations from the Design Team on the challenge blog.

Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. Wow Pat, these are stunning! I love the dragonflies and the beautiful stencilled backgrounds, so lovely.
    I hope you are fully recovered now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled backgrounds on these lovely ATC's Pat. Hope you are doing ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC's Pat and thank you for your kind words it meant a lot hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pat! Lovely backgrounds for these darling Damselflies! We cherish our dragonflies and damselflies in Florida - they are voracious eaters of mosquitoes and flying ants and termites! I especially like when one of these creatures greets me on my front walk, and just hovers in front of me, watching as I water and weed my garden. Your cards are pure loveliness, showcasing the spiritual beauty of these amazing creatures! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love Dragonflies and these are stunning Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx