Monday 22 May 2023

Something Simple

 Good Morning Peeps,

What a lovely weekend it has been, lots of sunshine and warm days, looks like summer has arrived!

Now is the time to forget about summer and concentrate on Christmas as today is the start of a new challenge at Christmas with the Cuties where for the next month our challenge is:

Anything Cute and Christmassy with the option of:

"Something Simple"


For my card I chose an MFT elf stamp and sentiment, I coloured with Copics added some glitter and a pen doodle around the edge.

We would love you to join in this month and look forward to seeing your creations.

Enjoy your day!


5 comments:

  1. Oooh wow what a cute card and image l love it Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cute and perfectly CAS! Adorable elf, love the doodled border.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a lovely card Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Pat I love it hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love those cheeky MFT elves and this one looks great with your wonderful doodling Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx