Wednesday 17 May 2023

Special Birthday

Good Morning Peeps

Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying some sunshine.  I seem to have had a busy couple of weeks, not had much time for crafting or blogging, but today I am the host of our new challenge at Fab'n'Funky and for the next two weeks I have chosen the challenge of:

Special Birthdays

I made my card for my daughter Lorna's 50th birthday last week.  We had a family party with 17 of us at our village Italian Restaurant and everyone had a good time especially the birthday girl.


My stamp is from AALL & Create, and I coloured with Copics.  The backing paper is by My Favourite Things, I cut the image out with a Sue Wilson die and put a die around it by Tonic.  The flowers are cut with a Lisa Horton die with Nuvo Drops in the centre and I added some small hearts.  The sentiment is computer generated cut with an MFT die and I added a small 50.

There are some beautiful cards to inspire you on the challenge blog and we would love to see you joining in with us.

Enjoy your day!




6 comments:

  1. A really lovely design Pat, the focal stamp is beautiful, love how you've framed it and the little die cut flowers that echo those in the image. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    BTW it's a great choice of challenge theme!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat so pretty hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for you daughters very special birthday. Great to hear all had a good time at the bday celebration. Thanks for the great challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty feminine card for you Daughter Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Special card Pat. I bet she loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx