Wednesday 20 September 2023

Wheels

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab’n’Funky, it’s my turn to host and for the next two weeks I have chosen the theme of:

Wheels
(On cars, bicycles, fairgrounds anywhere you find wheels)


For my card I have used a stamp by Crafty Individuals and coloured with Copics, the background paper is from My Favourite Things, the flower die is from Lisa Horton and I added a stamped sentiment.

I hope you can find time to join in with our challenge.

Enjoy your day!


5 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely stamp Pat, beautifully coloured too. As always a lovely design and layout , pretty papers and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CI stamp is just perfect for your theme Pat and what a pretty feminine card you've made with it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat and great theme too lots of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Pat with a great stamp. Thanks for a fun challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pat l love that image reminds me of my bike x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx