Monday 25 September 2023

A Shiny Card

 Good Morning Peeps,

Well here we are at the start of the last week in September and have you started making your Christmas cards yet, if not here’s your chance to get started,  we have a new challenge today over on Christmas with the Cuties where this month our challenge is as always Cute and Christmassy with the option this month of  SOMETHING SHINY.


For my card I used another snowman from the Winter Snow set by CCDesigns and coloured with Copics, the sentiment is also from the same set, the background is embossed the outer circle is a Tonic die and I added some die cut snowflakes to it (both cut out in silver paper).  Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Cute Snowman Pat and nice subtle addition for the shine elements. Tend to make mine beginning of the year then just a few special ones closer to the time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman is so cute Pat! really nice card hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable Christmas card Pat- I love the cute snowman and the way you've framed him.
    A bonus reading-in-the-garden-day today- the weather has been so warm and sunny.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh how cute is your image Pat l love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat I am in love with this beautiful festive card the image is a cutie for sure, I love the die cut frame and the embossed background, perfection and I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Pat, love the shiny frame and the sentiment is such fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cheeky snowman, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx