Wednesday 4 October 2023

Teddy's Flower

 Good Morning Peeps,
 
Hope everyone is well.  We are off today for our Flu and Covid jabs it doesn't seem five minutes since we had the last ones but time flies.  

I haven't been around much these last few weeks as I just can't seem to get motivated to craft or blog at the moment, really need to find my mojo somewhere.
 
We have a new challenge today over on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Pat K has chosen the theme of:
 
SHOW US SOME COLOURING
 
 
I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a friend's birthday.  The image is from LOTV and I coloured with Copics, the paper is from my stash and the rainbow corner is a dies by MFT, flower die by Lisa Horton  and I added a sentiment.
 
Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations by my teamies and maybe join in with us this week.
 
Have a good day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and those rainbow waves are so effective in the background. I decided to space my two Autumn jabs, but had them both now, was the third Covid one this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat, such a lovely design with the pastel rainbow stripes and pretty papers- your little bear is just the cutest, fab colouring in lovely soft colours.
    Not had our jabs yet- on the to do list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat I think its that time of year transitioning into autumn/Winter I also feel the same as you I think my mojo is going into hibernation, lol, but Pat your card is totally adorable and so lovely the image and the lovely pastel colours is such a joy to see
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Pat, adorable James and that rainbow corner looks amazing. Hope you aren't suffering after your jabs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Pat this is just so cute so adorable as always is the image and the background is stunning.....l feel like that no go at times and l think with me its the change in the seasons although l do like them but thought of the darker days gets me hope you get back your mogo soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pat I love James! and that rainbow corner is gorgeous hope your jabs went well hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design for adorable James. A beautiful card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx