Wednesday 18 October 2023

Flowers

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab’n’Funky, where our lovely Neva has set us the challenge of:

Make it Female

I made my card for granddaughter Zoe for her birthday in September.


The image is from Bugaboo and I coloured with Copics, the papers are by Catherine Pooler, sentiment is a Uniko stamp and I added some Nuvo drops.

Hope you can find time to check out the lovely inspiration from the Design Team on the challenge blog and maybe join in with us.

Have a good day!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card for your granddaughter Pat. Such a pretty bouquet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for Zoe, love the image and your beautiful colouring, Fab design and choice of papers as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pat I wish Bugaboo were still there I loved her images hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a little beauty Pat I love that image and your colouring the papers are lush
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely image Pay and I think ideal for a teenager who are never easy to craft for.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat this is a gorgeous card l love the image and the papers are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable stamp, the gingham really makes it pop
    Hugs Buf x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx