Monday 11 December 2023

Cute Elf

Good Morning Peeps
 
Hope you are all well and have had a good weekend, it's been very wet and dark here all weekend, but while writing this I have just seen the Santa Express steam train go through the village from my window, full of lots of excited children.
 
It's our last challenge of 2023 at Christmas with the Cuties and for this challenge the theme is simply:
 
Cute and Christmassy
 
 
For my card I have chosen this cute little elf stamp from Whimsy, I coloured her with Copics and used a snowflake circle die by Phill Martin, backing paper by Lawn Fawn and a sentiment from MFT and added a few snowflakes.
 
We would love to see you joining in with this challenge with your cute Christmas cards.
 
Have a good day!

 

5 comments:

  1. So cute Pat! Lovely design and beautiful papers, love the elf, she looks full of mischief!
    How nice to see the steam trains go past your window, when my son was small the Santa Express was a must every year, he was Thomas the Tank Engine mad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you hit the brief here Sarah, pretty card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know I just wrote Sarah, her name was on my reading list above yours and had a senior moment!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous little elf!! Definitely cute and christmassy Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx