Wednesday 29 November 2023

Another Snowman

 Good Morning Peeps,

Beautiful cold and very frosty morning here, everywhere is white, it looks very wintery.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks I am hosting and I have chosen an easy Christmas theme:

SNOWMEN
(or women or snow families)

I have made a rocker card using some papers from Hunkydory, a Sue Wilson die set and another snowman image from the Winter set by CC Designs, coloured with Copics and I love this sentiment from the same set of stamps.

Hope to see your joining in with our challenge, there are some lovely creations by the Design Team to inspire you.

Enjoy your day!



8 comments:

  1. I totally love this wonderful rocker card Pat the image is super cute the dies and colours are perfect
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Pat and I love that image LOL hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have some gorgeous stamps Pat, I love this cute and quirky snowman and your design is beautiful always. That sentiment is perfect for today's weather- let alone Christmas! Really cold here but beautiful sunshine and I enjoyed my walk.
    Great choice of theme for this challenge :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just over at Chris's blog and she said you had chosen snowmen and what a super rocker card it is. Yes that sentiment is great and very fitting for today's weather which is much better than all that rain.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I do love a rocker Pat and that snowman is gorgeous. A frosty start here and we are being warned about snow flurries down here tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous rocker card Pat. That snowman is so fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat l love your card the layout and the image is just perfect for this style x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty card, Pat! It's so much fun to make an unusual shaped card, and rockers always seem to go down well when I make one for friends and family. The snowdude is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx