Wednesday 1 November 2023

Kingfisher

Good Morning Peeps,
 
I hope you are all having a good week.  Quiet one here at the moment so getting a little crafting done.
 
We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our challenge has been chosen by our lovely Sue with her choice of:
 
Masculine
 
It's our eldest son's birthday this month so I have used the card I have made for him.
 

I used a Kingfisher topper the papers are from My Favourite Things and stash and I added a sentiment.

Lots of inspiration on the challenge blog from the Design Team and hope to see you joining in with us.

Enjoy your day!


9 comments:

  1. A nice design and the Kingfisher makes a perfect masculine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design and what a beautiful image you've chosen. I have only once seen a kingfisher, it swooped past me as I was walking by the river into Tavistock- a brilliant flash of blue. Now whenever I see a picture or photograph of one I think of my lovely friend who I was with at the time. It really made our day, so thanks for the memory.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Pat your son will love it love the layout too and the kingfisher they are so colourful, busy for me with relations over from Australia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely topper, perfect for a masculine card Pat. A special card for your son. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat this is a beautiful creation perfect for a male that image is stunning and I love the card design a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card for a man Pat love that image and the papers are smashing! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Pat, the kingfisher is glorious and I am sure it will be loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect masculine card, great design and love the Kingfisher. Thanks for your visit. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and topper, KF my favourite to photograph

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx