Monday 27 November 2023

Christmas Bear

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, been rather cold and frosty here but it’s that time of the year.

We have a new challenge for you today over on Christmas With the Cuties, where our challenge is as always:  

 Cute and Christmassy 
with the option of 
Something with Die Cuts


For my card I used a LOTV stamp, coloured with Copics, the background paper is by Crafters Companion.  I cut the image out with a Phill Martin snowflake die and added some more snowflakes, a sentiment and some glitter.

I do hope you can find the time to join in with our challenge as not long left to get all those Christmas cards ready.

Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pat, love the way you've framed that cute little bear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet Christmas card Pat with James (I think) taking centre stage.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this festive card Pat James the Bear is always a hit with me he is so adorable and I love the die you have used a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww lovely, lovely James and a gorgeous snowflake mat. Such a lovely card Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most definitely Christmassy Pat is your card and image its so adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx