Saturday 11 November 2023

Christmas Santa

 Good Afternoon Peeps, 

from a beautiful sunny but very cold Lancashire, I hope you are all enjoying this sunny spell too.

I am here today to share a card with you that I've made for the Christmas Bingo Challenge, I was really pleased that my card was chosen as the winner in their last challenge and this will be the last challenge for this year and from January it will be an All Occasions challenge not just Christmas.
 


My image is a Whimsy stamp, coloured with Copics, papers are by Catherine Pooler and I added glitter, twine and a sentiment.

I would like to enter the following challenge:

Christmas Bingo Challenge - Using column O
(layers, faux stitching and twine)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Christmas Characters (30-11)


Enjoy your weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Afternoon Pat, that's a really sweet image and all looks lovely with the pretty DP's and layout (would fit in perfectly at We Love Stamping Christmas Characters theme).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win Pat, love the card you have made for their challenge- such a cute image and , as always, your design, layout and papers are beautiful.
    Definite nip in the air today but lovely to see the sun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Pat this is such a cute Christmas card! love the layout too hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous stamp and I absdolutely love those papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win Pat and I love this little cutie the image is adorable the papers, faux stitching and design I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh l just love this image and the layout of your card Pat, we had a gorgeous day yesterday but like you today its wet and windy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popped back to thank you for linking up at WLS, your Snowman is perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Pat. And you could add "rectangle" from the O criteria to your list as you have some on your card.

    Thank you for sharing your project at the Christmas BINGO challenge.

    Monica C. DT Christmas BINGO Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A darling card, love the Santa image shown off with the design and lovely papers. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx