Wednesday 17 January 2024

Fairy Mouse

 Good Morning and a Happy 2024

I've not been around since before Christmas, been a bit under the weather and this cold spell hasn't helped, my arthritis has been bad in my knees and I have been having to use crutches to get about, so as it was quiet I decided to have a break from blogging and a good rest.

I am back today as we have our first challenge of 2024 over on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Chris is hosting with her challenge of:
 
Stamp It
(please include some stamping on your project - 'real' stamping or digital)
 
My card is one I have made for my friend's granddaughter who will be four next week.  (sorry about the quality of the photo, the papers are very pale and the light hasn't been very good for taking photo's)
 

 The image is a Pink Ink stamp, coloured with Copics and I added a little glitter to her wings.  Papers are from my stash, sentiment is a Whimsy stamp, flower is a Lisa Horton die and I added a number 4.

Have a good day!


 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, sorry to read that you've been struggling and in pain- arthritis is a nasty condition! I'm so lucky in that I escaped the rheumatoid arthritis that the rest of my family suffer from in various degrees of severity. Look after yourself, keep warm and rest.
    I love your sweet card with that adorable little mouse, such pretty papers too, it's a lovely birthday card for a small girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat so sorry to hear that you have been unwell it is a good idea to take it easy I hope that things get better soon. Pat I adore this gorgeous card that mouse is so adorable and cute I also love the soft pastel colours of the papers a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat sorry to hear you have been in pain and struggling and this cold certainly doesn't help. Definitely keep warm and rest up and I love your card it's gorgeous such a sweet mouse hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) just to let you know I popped by to take a peek.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card Pat, perfect for a 4 year old. I hope you are feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have been poorly Pat. My poor Hubby struggles with his joints in the cold weather too so I know how debilitating it can be. Wishing you better days ahead. I love this adorable card, perfect for a 4 year old, she will love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx