Wednesday 31 January 2024

New Beginnings

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope everyone is keeping well and warm.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Sue is the host with her choice of theme of:

New Beginnings
(New home, job, baby etc.)

For my card I have made a New Home card.



I used a JOFY stamp coloured with Copics, the sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie and the paper from my stash.

We would love to see you joining in with our challenge this week and there is plenty of inspiration from the Design Team on the blog.

Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous new home card pat- love the image and your colour combo, beautifully crafted as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat I love this card the colours are gorgeous pink and grey is a favourite of mine and I love that image a super, super New Home card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card as always Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. l do like to see a new house card Pat and yours is brillient x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic new house card Pat.
    Hugs Buf x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx